Breaking News

News

Why I Keep my iPhone 4S and I why it's the Best Smartphone

The best 2014 smartphones in the market, what should I buy?, I want the best smartphone, features, specs..etc. I think that all this is nothing, and personally I didn't find any good reason to sell my iPhone 4S and buy another smartphone.

When the iPhone 4S was release on October 2014 every one was surprised of the new smartphone from apple and its new features (Siri, 8MP camera, A5 processor...).
"The most amazing iPhone yet." Via: Wikipedia
 Here are some  reasons why I didn't buy a recent smartphone like (a Galaxy S5, iPhone 5S, HTC One M8...).

1. Cheap Price

The problem in my country is the new smartphones cost too much, for example the price of an iPhone 5S or a Galaxy S5 is $800, and I'm not making thousands of dollars per month to buy an expensive smartphone, in the reality I'm making $0.60 from Netisia so I need 1333 years to collect $800 -_-.
That's why I bought a used iPhone 4S with $200


2. Elegant Design

You can't disagree with me when I say that the iPhone 4S (and almost all Apple products) are elegant (especially the white ones) even if you're an android fan, true or not?.
A lot of peoples search for a smartphone with the most beautiful design, and some of them don't care about the software or the features of the phone, but for me, I think that the iPhone 4S has an elegant design and enough features. 


3. 8MP Camera is Very Enough

I'm not one of those who take a lot of photos from their phones, I use the camera of my phone just when I travel (1 time per 2 Years, LOL) or special days (a family picture or something else).
So I don't need a smartphone with 13MP, 20MP or even 40MP, because the 8MP camera in my 4S is very enough for taking clear and beautiful pictures.


4. Speed difference

It's true that every new smartphone is faster than the previous model but if you watch the speed comparisons between the iPhone 4S and the new smartphones you will notice that they're faster with just some seconds. So let me ask you a question: Does 2 or 3 Seconds difference is an enough reason to pay $800?? of course No, I don't think that there's someone who can't wait 3 seconds, because we're already loosing our life on social media, sleeping, and doing nothing, so 3 seconds are nothing.




5. Battery Life

It's true that the Battery life in the iPhone 4S is not excellent, but until now there's no smartphone that has this magic battery that can be enough for users that pass all the day using their smartphones.
So when a new smartphone with a good battery life that can stay 2 or 3 days of the continuous using I will buy It. (I miss the old days when the worst phone can stay 1 week without charging).


6. I don't like Big Screens

The most of companies focus on releasing big screen smartphones, but they must know that not everyone like to put 5.7-inch or 7-inch display on their ears.


7. It's compatible with the latest updates

After the release of IOS 8 at WWDC 2014, the iPhone 4 become from the past, because it's not compatible with this latest version of IOS. But until now the 4S model is compatible with all the new updates, apps and everything so when the IOS 9 will be released I will see if my phone is in the compatibility list, if not then I will think about buying another smartphone.

8. There's Nothing New

With there's nothing new, I want you to remember when the first smartphone was released, when peoples never though that one day the phone will be an alternative to a computer, a camera, an MP3, MP4...etc. In that time we can say that companies bring something new to the table, but in our days what those companies focus on?: 

  • 2 or 3 second faster processor
  • Adding more pixels to the camera
  • Making the phone screen bigger, then bigger then bigger, that's why we have the Phablets today
  • Earning $$$$
Finally, this was just my point of view, and I'm sure that many of you don't agree with me, so What is your best smartphone? and what do you think about the new smartphones, do you have enough reasons to buy $800 phone?? write what you think in a comment below.

Why I Keep my iPhone 4S and I why it's the Best Smartphone Reviewed by Unknown on 6/18/2014 02:38:00 PM Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by Netisia - Everything in Tech World © 2013 - 2014
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.